AddOn MSA and TAA Compliant 1000Base-BX SFP Transceiver (SMF, 1310nmTx/1490nmRx, 20km, LC, DOM, Rugged)
This MSA compliant SFP transceiver provides 1000Base-BX throughput up to 20km over single-mode fiber (SMF) using a wavelength of 1310nmTx/1490nmRx via an LC connector. This bidirectional unit must be used with another transceiver or network appliance of complimenting wavelengths. It is also capable of withstanding rugged environments and can operate at temperatures between -40°C to +85°C. It is built to MSA standards and is uniquely serialized and data-traffic and application tested to ensure that they will integrate into your network seamlessly. Digital optical monitoring (DOM) support is also present to allow access to real-time operating parameters. This transceiver is Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant. We stand behind the quality of our products and proudly offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- With 1000Base-BX technology, enjoy up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connection and provides high-performance
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- For transmitting data at gigabit speed over hundreds of miles with little integrity loss, single-mode fiber optic is an ideal solution
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with data networking application/usage for reliability and maximum efficiency