AddOn McData T8-3200 Compatible TAA Compliant 1000Base-SX SFP Transceiver (MMF, 850nm, 550m, LC)
This McData® T8-3200 compatible SFP transceiver provides 1000Base-SX throughput up to 550m over multi-mode fiber (MMF) at a wavelength of 850nm using a LC connector. It is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with the equivalent McData® transceiver. This easy to install, hot swappable transceiver has been programmed, uniquely serialized and data-traffic and application tested to ensure that it will initialize and perform identically. It is built to meet or exceed the specifications of McData®, as well as to comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards to ensure seamless network integration. All of our transceivers are Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant. We stand behind the quality of our products and proudly offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) offers better usage with maximum efficiency and convenience
- With 1000Base-SX technology, enjoy up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Typically used for short distance, multi-mode fiber optic is ideal to carry data and transmit audio/video applications within a building
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with data networking application/usage for reliability and maximum efficiency