AddOn Linksys MGBT1 Compatible TAA Compliant 10/100/1000Base-TX SFP Transceiver (Copper, 100m, RJ-45)
AddOn's industry-standard 1000BASE-TX SFP is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet slot, linking the port with the fiber-optic network. AddOn transceivers (GBIC, SFP, XFP and XENPAK) are 100% compliant for all of our networking product lines and are factory loaded with OEM specific configuration data required for networking compliance. These transceivers initialize and perform identically to the OEM transceivers and can be mixed and deployed with other OEM or 3rd party transceivers, for seamless network performance.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- With 10/100/1000Base-T technology, get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over twisted pair cable
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Twisted Pair media support ensures maximum convenience and great usability
- Hot-swappable form factor allows hassle-free and easy usage with increased efficiency
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with optical network application/usage for maximum dependability and convenience