AddOn Juniper Networks XFP-10G-Z-OC192-LR2 Compatible 10GBase-ZR XFP Transceiver (SMF, 1550nm, 80km, LC, DOM)
AddOn's industry-standard XFP is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet slot, linking the port with the fiber-optic network. AddOn's transceivers (GBIC, SFP, XFP and XENPAK) are 100% compliant for all of our networking product lines. AddOn transceivers are factory loaded with OEM specific configuration data required for networking compliance. These transceivers initialize and perform identically to the OEM transceivers and can be mixed and deployed with other OEM or 3rd party transceivers, for seamless network performance..
- XFP offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- With OC-192/STM-64 technology, get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over service provider link using optical fiber cable
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- With a single wavelength of light, the single mode fiber optic can carry data and transmit audio/video applications over miles of distance
- Hot-swappable form factor for added reliability and dependability
- XFP with data networking application/usage for maximum productivity and usability