AddOn Juniper Networks SRX-SFP-FE-FX Compatible TAA Compliant 100Base-FX SFP Transceiver (MMF, 1310nm, 2km, LC)
This Juniper Networks SRX-SFP-FE-FX compatible 100Base-FX SFP Transceiver operates at 1310nm over Multi-Mode Fiber, with a maximum reach of 2km connected via a LC connector, built to meet or exceed the OEM's specifications, and comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards. All products are 100% functionally tested, and are guaranteed compatible.
Our Transceivers (GBIC, SFP, SFP+, X2, XFP and XENPAK) are 100% compliant with their designed networking application, and are factory programed with OEM specific configuration data required for seamless networking compliance. These transceivers initialize and perform identically to the OEM transceivers and can be mixed and deployed with other OEM or 3rd party transceivers, for outstanding network performance.
We offer a complete line of OEM compatible network transceiver modules. Now you have a cost effective solution to your network upgrade needs. All our products are functionally tested in their intended application; we guarantee our product will work right the first time.
- SFP is the single answer to all your desired and specified application execution needs
- With 100Base-FX technology, enjoy up to 100Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Fast Ethernet technology - An ideal solution for extending network connections to conference rooms, labs, lobbies and department workgroups
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Typically used for short distance, multi-mode fiber optic is ideal to carry data and transmit audio/video applications within a building
- SFP with optical network application/usage for maximum dependability and convenience