AddOn Juniper Networks SFP-10GE-SR Compatible TAA Compliant 10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver (MMF, 850nm, 300m, LC, DOM)
AddOn's industry-standard SFP+ is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet slot, linking the port with the fiber-optic network. AddOn's transceivers (GBIC, SFP, XFP and XENPAK) are 100% compliant for all of our networking product lines. AddOn's transceivers are factory loaded with OEM specific configuration data required for networking compliance. These transceivers initialize and perform identically to the OEM transceivers and can be mixed and deployed with other OEM or 3rd party transceivers, for seamless network performance.
- With its thicker diameter to carry the light of multiple wavelengths, multi-mode fiber optic cable supports the high bandwidth to carry more information with greater fidelity
- Enjoy flexibility and scalability with data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps with 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology
- With 10GBase-SR technology, enjoy up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
Juniper EX2500 Switches
- Form Factor:Hot-swappable
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:SFP-10GE-SR-AO
- Network Hardware
- Product Model:SFP-10GE-SR-AO
- Product Name:Juniper SFP-10GE-SR Compatible SFP+ Transceiver
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!