AddOn Juniper Networks EX-SFP-1GE-T Compatible TAA Compliant 10/100/1000Base-TX SFP Transceiver (Copper, 100m, RJ-45)
ACP's industry-standard SFP is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet slot, linking the port with the fiber-optic network. ACP's transceivers (GBIC, SFP, XFP and XENPAK) are 100% compliant for all of our networking product lines. ACP transceivers are factory loaded with OEM specific configuration data required for networking compliance. These transceivers initialize and perform identically to the OEM transceivers and can be mixed and deployed with other OEM or 3rd party transceivers, for seamless network performance.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- With 1000Base-T technology, get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over twisted pair cable
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connection and provides high-performance
- Twisted Pair media support ensures maximum convenience and great usability
- Hot-swappable form factor for your convenience and simplicity of usage
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with data networking application/usage for maximum productivity and usability