AddOn IBM BN-CKM-QS-SR Compatible TAA Compliant 40GBase-SR4 QSFP+ Transceiver (MMF, 850nm, 300m, MPO)
This IBM BN-CKM-QS-SR compatible QSFP+ transceiver provides 40GBase-SR throughput up to 300m over multi-mode fiber (MMF) at a wavelength of 850nm using a MPO connector. It is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with the equivalent IBM transceiver. This easy to install, hot swappable transceiver has been programmed, uniquely serialized and data-traffic and application tested to ensure that it will initialize and perform identically. It is built to meet or exceed the specifications of IBM, as well as to comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards to ensure seamless network integration. All of our transceivers are Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant. We stand behind the quality of our products and proudly offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- Typically used for short distance, multi-mode fiber optic is ideal to carry data and transmit audio/video applications within a building
- 40Gigabit Ethernet - Designed to provide high-performance Ethernet connection while minimizing power and CPU cycles' utilization
- With 40GBase-SR technology, enjoy up to 40Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Form Factor:Hot-swappable
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:BN-CKM-QS-SR-AO
- Network Hardware
- Product Model:BN-CKM-QS-SR-AO
- Product Name:BN-CKM-QS-SR-AO QSFP+ Module
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!