AddOn HP J9054B Compatible TAA Compliant 100Base-FX SFP Transceiver (MMF, 1310nm, 2km, LC)
ACP's industry-standard SFP is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet slot, linking the port with the fiber-optic network. ACP's transceivers (GBIC, SFP, XFP and XENPAK) are 100% compliant for all of our networking product lines. ACP transceivers are factory loaded with OEM specific configuration data required for networking compliance. These transceivers initialize and perform identically to the OEM transceivers and can be mixed and deployed with other OEM or 3rd party transceivers, for seamless network performance.
- SFP is the single answer to all your desired and specified application execution needs
- With 100Base-FX technology, enjoy up to 100Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Fast Ethernet technology - An ideal solution for extending network connections to conference rooms, labs, lobbies and department workgroups
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Hot-swappable form factor for added reliability and dependability
- SFP with data networking application/usage for maximum productivity and usability