AddOn Dell Force10 GP-XFP-W30 Compatible TAA Compliant 10GBase-DWDM 100GHz XFP Transceiver (SMF, 1553.33nm, 80km, LC, DOM)
Force10 Networks® GP-XFP-W30 Compatible 10GBase-DWDM XFP Transceiver (SMF, 1553.33nm, 80km, LC, DOM). A 100% Force10 Networks® compatible XFP transceiver that operates at ITU Channel 30, ITU Wavenlength 1553.33nm, and ITU Frequency 193000GHz over single-mode fiber, with a maximum reach of 80km connected via a LC connector. This Force10 Networks® XFP transceiver is 100% compliant with its designed networking application, and is factory programed with Force10 Networks® specific configuration data required for seamless networking integration. This XFP transceiver will initialize and perform identically to Force10 Networks' transceiver and is built to meet or exceed Force10 Networks' specifications, and comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards. The actual part shipped may have a different part number, but will be functionally identical and 100% compatible. Trade Agreements Act (TAA) versions of this part are available.
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- Optimize the network's performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- With 10GBase-DWDM technology, get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate using dense wavelength-division multiplexing
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:GP-XFP-W30-AO
- MSA Complaint
- Network Hardware
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!