AddOn Cisco SFP+ Module
This Cisco® SFP-10G-BX80U-I compatible SFP+ transceiver provides 10GBase-BX throughput up to 80km over single-mode fiber (SMF) using a wavelength of 1490nmTx/1550nmRx via an LC connector. This bidirectional unit must be used with another transceiver or network appliance of complementing wavelengths. It is capable of withstanding rugged environments and can operate at temperatures between -40 and 85C. Our transceiver is built to meet or exceed OEM specifications and is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with Cisco®. It has been programmed, uniquely serialized, and tested for data-traffic and application to ensure that it will initialize and perform identically. All of our transceivers comply with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) standards to provide seamless network integration. This transceiver is Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant. We stand behind the quality of our products and proudly offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- SFP+ offers better usage with maximum efficiency and convenience
- With 10GBase-BX technology, enjoy up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Enjoy flexibility and scalability with data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps with 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- With a single wavelength of light, the single mode fiber optic can carry data and transmit audio/video applications over miles of distance
- SFP+ with data networking application/usage for maximum productivity and usability