AddOn Cisco DWDM-SFP10G-62.23 Compatible TAA Compliant 10GBase-DWDM 100GHz SFP+ Transceiver (SMF, 1562.23nm, 80km, LC, DOM)
AddOn's industry-standard SFP+ is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet slot, linking the port with the fiber-optic network. AddOn's transceivers (GBIC, SFP, XFP and XENPAK) are 100% compliant for all of our networking product lines. AddOn transceivers are factory loaded with OEM specific configuration data required for networking compliance. These transceivers initialize and perform identically to the OEM transceivers and can be mixed and deployed with other OEM or 3rd party transceivers, for seamless network performance.
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- With a single wavelength of light, the single mode fiber optic can carry data and transmit audio/video applications over miles of distance
- Optimize the network's performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- With 10GBase-DWDM technology, get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate using dense wavelength-division multiplexing
- Form Factor:Hot-swappable
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:DWDM-SFP10G-62.23-AO
- Network Hardware
- Product Model:DWDM-SFP10G-62.23-AO
- Product Name:Cisco DWDM-SFP10G-62.23 Compatible SFP+ Transceiver Module
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!