AddOn 5m LC (Male) to SC (Male) Yellow OS1 Simplex Fiber OFNR (Riser-Rated) Patch Cable
This is a 5m LC (male) to SC (male) yellow simplex riser-rated fiber patch cable. OS2 is a standard single-mode optical fiber commonly used with wavelengths of 1310nm and 1550nm (9/125 microns), and has a maximum attenuation of 1dB/km. The OS2 standard is defined in ISO/IEC 11801. This optical fiber, nonconductive, riser (OFNR) cable is best suited for use in interior fiber-optic applications. A simplex cable is a single strand of fiber that works best with bi-directional transceivers as well as other single-transmitting devices. Our patch cables are 100% compliant for all of your networking needs. Our products are guaranteed by federal law to not affect or void OEM warranties.
- Offers a reliable network connectivity
- Features Fiber Optic cable type
- 1 x LC Male Network establishes rapid connection with a network device
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:ADD-SC-LC-5MS9SMF
- Product Name:5m SMF 9/125 Simplex SC/LC OS1 Yellow LSZH Patch Cable
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!