AddOn 0.5m LC (Male) to SC (Male) Yellow OS1 Duplex Fiber OFNR (Riser-Rated) Patch Cable
This is a 0.5m LC (male) to SC (male) yellow duplex riser-rated fiber patch cable. OS2 is a standard single-mode optical fiber commonly used with wavelengths of 1310nm and 1550nm (9/125 microns), and has a maximum attenuation of 1dB/km. The OS2 standard is defined in ISO/IEC 11801. This optical fiber, nonconductive, riser (OFNR) cable is best suited for use in interior fiber-optic applications. A duplex cable is a two-strand fiber optic patch cable that works best with transceivers that both transmit and receive. Our patch cables are 100% compliant for all of your networking needs. Our products are guaranteed by federal law to not affect or void OEM warranties.
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Fiber Optic cable type
- For extra fire safety, the cable features a halogen-free jacket
- Fully compatible with network devices
- Connector Cables
- Manufacturer Part Number:ADD-SC-LC-0.5M9SMF
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!