3700 Lumens XGA Networkable Short Throw Projector
The ViewSonic® PS600X networkable projector features 3,700 lumens, native XGA 1024x768 resolution, and an intuitive, user-friendly design. Exclusive SuperColor™ technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment, and a 10W speaker delivers incredibly clear and audible sound. A short throw lens with a 0.61 throw ratio offers large projection images for smaller rooms. With HV keystone, corner adjustment, and easy network management, the PS600X provides flexible setup. Designed with smarter features and extensive connectivity, the networkable short throw PS600X is ideal for use in education and corporate environments.
- SuperColor: Amazing Color Accuracy : ViewSonic's proprietary SuperColor™ Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
- Large Images In Small Spaces : A short throw lens enables large images to be projected from short distances in small rooms. In addition, any blinding lights in front of the presenter, distracting shadows on the projected image, or glaring hotspots on the screen, are all eliminated because the projector's light source is closer to the projection surface.
- Bright Images in any Environment : Packed with 3,700 lumens and a high contrast ratio, this projector produces bright images in nearly any environment.
- Horizontal and Vertical Keystone Correction : Horizontal and vertical keystone correction and a corner adjustment feature eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
- Long Lamp Life : An energy-saving SuperEco™ feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 15,000 hours.
- Compatible with Interactive Whiteboard Module : When paired with the ViewSonic PJ-VTOUCH-10S interactive whiteboard module, this projector can transform into an interactive projection solution. Multiple users can simultaneously interact and collaborate at the screen by using their fingers or styluses.
- Easy LAN Control : An integrated RJ45 connection allows you to remotely set up and manage projector content from a PC or laptop. You can also remotely turn the projector on or off, or adjust the volume and other settings, via a user-friendly on-screen interface.
- HDMI and Powered USB : Wireless HDMI dongles (such as Google Chromecast, Roku Streaming Stick, and Amazon Fire TV Stick) can be plugged into the projector's HDMI port while being powered by a USB cable plugged into the USB A port. The USB A port provides power for most dongles, so a separate power source is not needed.
- Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI Inputs : Designed with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
- Reduced Input Latency : This projector delivers smooth images without delay. Its ultra-low 16ms input latency provides faster frame-by-frame action.
- Peace of Mind : ViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp.