Philips Signage Solutions Multi-Touch Display
Interactive classroom displayFeaturing multi-touch technology
- Powered by Android
OPS slot allows for PC embedding without cabling
Integrate a full-power PC or Android-powered CRD50 module directly into your Philips Professional Display. The OPS slot contains all the connections you need to run your slot-in solution, including a power supply.
Operate, monitor and maintain with CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you're in charge of one screen or 100.
Multi-touch technology capable of 20 touchpoints
Create a memorable interactive experience with up to 20 touchpoints at the same time. Perfect for collaborative and competitive applications, this display connects your audience with any content - making it ideal for education, public venues, corporate, hospitality, and retail settings. The touch panel is HID compliant, providing true plug-and-play operation.
Whiteboard mode built-in
Inspire agile collaboration with whiteboard mode. Simply activate this feature to turn your display into a blank canvas that can be drawn on by multiple users by hand or with dedicated display markers. Everything on screen can then be captured for easy printing or file sharing.
Wireless screen sharing & advanced collaboration
Display four feeds on the one screen. Wireless screen sharing allows you to connect multiple devices at the same time for quick content switching when you need it. Use your existing Wi-Fi network to instantly and securely connect devices, or use our optional HDMI interact dongles to cast directly to the screen without needing to connect to your secured/protected network.
Android: Run your own app or choose your favorite app to run
WIth Android OS integrated into the display, you can work with the most developed OS on the planet and save your own app directly into the display. Or, choose from the large library of Android apps and play content from there. With the built-in scheduler, you can daypart your apps and content based on your customer and time of day and with the auto orientation feature, showing content in portrait or landscape is as simple as turning the display.
- Digital Signage Display delivers a highly realistic sound and immersive visual experience thanks to the high pixel density that shows even the most subtle details
- Experience luminescent visual images with LCD display
- Features a 4k Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Engages your customers and makes their viewing experience breathtaking with its 2160p content
- Edge LED backlight technology offers elegant low profile frame and transmits light from sides to generate a brighter content
- With its 65" screen size, 3840 x 2160 resolution and a brightness of #atr1133#, this digital signage system is ideal for commercial purposes