StarTech.com 4 Port RS232 PCI Express Serial Card w- Breakout Cable
The PEX4S553B 4-Port PCI Express Serial Card (with breakout cable) lets you add 4 RS232 serial ports using a single PCIe expansion slot. The PCIe Serial Card includes a 1-to-4 break out cable, which enables you to add 4 serial ports to a single low profile slot.
The serial adapter card features a native single-chip design that provides optimum reliability and speed, reducing the CPU load by up to 48% over conventional bridge-chip serial cards - a cost-effective solution for connecting legacy serial devices to PCIe-enabled computers.
The multi-port serial adapter includes both full profile/height and low profile/half-height brackets for compatibility with standard and small form factor computers, and is compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 7/Server 2008 R2, 2003/Vista/XP (32 and 64 bit), Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up, as well as MAC OS 10.5 and above.
- Breakout cable design means that only one expansion slot is needed, to add 4 additional serial ports to any system
- Includes both standard and low profile/half-height brackets, which makes this the perfect card for any application, including small form factor embedded applications
- Lower CPU load of native single-chip, single lane PCI Express design ensures optimal system performance (up to 48% less CPU load)
- 1 x DB9 Breakout Cable
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x Full Profile Bracket
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Limited Warranty:2 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:PEX4S553B
- Multiport Serial Adapters
- Package Contents:4 Port RS232 PCI Express Serial Card w/ Breakout Cable
- Product Name:4 Port RS232 PCI Express Serial Card w/ Breakout Cable
- Storage Systems
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!