SIIG USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe Host Adapter - Type-A-C
SKU: MPN: JU-P20A12-S1 UPC:
SIIG's USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe Host Adapter Type-A/C enables you to enhance your desktop computer with the latest USB 3.1 technology, delivering up to 10Gb/s data transfer rates (two times faster than USB 3.0). It adds two USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports (one Type-A and one Type-C) to your desktop computer via an available 4x or larger PCI Express slot. Each USB 3.1 port supports independent over-current protection to protect the connected device and a built-in 4-pin power connector is available to ensure sufficient power is supplied when needed. It is an excellent adapter card to connect high-bandwidth USB devices such as external hard disks, high resolution webcams, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more.
Ask a Question
- Adds a port to your PC through the PCI Express 3.0 x4 interface
- With 2 USB ports, connect/disconnect devices while not having to shut down the system
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Installation Guide
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:JU-P20A12-S1
- Package Contents:USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe Host Adapter - Type-A/C
- Package Type:Retail
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Platform Supported:Linux
- Product Name:USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe Host Adapter - Type-A/C
- Spare Low Profile Bracket
- Storage Systems
- USB/Firewire Adapters
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!