Defender HDD300 FIPS 140-2 Certified, Encrypted Secure Hard Drive, 4TB
The Defender HDD300 is the world's most advanced, secure, hardware encrypted USB hard drive. It is a FIPS 140-2 Certified USB hard drive designed to meet and exceed rigorous government, healthcare and financial industry data security regulations, and protect even the most sensitive data. With FIPS 140-2 Certification, AES 256-Bit hardware encryption (XTS Mode), remote management, on-board anti-virus and super fast USB 3.0, the Defender HDD300 is perfect for organizations looking to secure information quickly and easily. The USB data storage drive is easy to use, tamper-proof, and has the option of being securely managed remotely by the organization if so desired for added security, along with other secure USB drives anywhere in the world.
- FIPS 140-2 Certified, Level 2
- AES 256-Bit Hardware Encrypted
- Remote Management Ready
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- On-board Anti-Virus Protection
- Custom Engraving Available
- TAA Compliant
- Color:Matte Black
- Convenient Carry Pouch
- Drive Type:External
- Drive Width:2.5"
- Environmental Certification:WEEE
- Environmentally Friendly:Yes
- Form Factor:Portable
- Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
- Kanguru Solutions
- Limited Warranty:1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:KDH3B-300F-4T
- Package Contents:Defender HDD300 - Encrypted USB3.0 Hard Drive-FIPS 140-2-4T
- Product Line:Defender
- Product Model:KDH3B-300F
- Product Name:Defender HDD300 - Encrypted USB3.0 Hard Drive-FIPS 140-2-4T
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration Form
- Storage Drives
- TAA Compliant:Yes
- USB 3.0 to USB 2.0
- USB 3.0 to USB 3.0 Cable
- Weight (Approximate):1.15 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!