DataLocker DL3 FE (FIPS Edition) 2 TB Encrypted External Hard Drive with RFID Two-Factor Authentication
The DL3 FE (FIPS Edition) sets a new standard for encrypted portable storage. The DL3FE is the world's first external hard drive utilizing 2 pass, cascading encryption. The DL3 FE utilizes two independent crypto engines each using a random, unique 256 bit keys to encrypt your data first with 256 bit AES XTS mode algorithm and then sequentially with the 256 bit AES CBC mode algorithm. Each bit of stored data is encrypted twice with two independent keys which never leave your device. Two-Factor RFID based authentication gives you an added layer of protection by requiring 2 modes of authentication - your personal passcode plus a physical RFID tag.
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 2 TB capacity
- For super-fast data transfer, the drive takes advantage of USB 3.0 connectivity
- 2 x RFID Tag
- Brand Name:DataLocker
- Country of Origin:South Korea
- Drive Type:External
- Environmental Certification:RoHS
- Environmentally Friendly:Yes
- External Drive Type:Portable
- Form Factor:2.5"
- Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
- Limited Warranty:1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:FE2000RFID
- Package Contents:DL3FE Hard Drive
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Product Name:DL3FE Hard Drive
- Product Series:DL3 FE
- Quick Start Guide
- RFID Quick Start Guide
- Silicone Bumper
- Storage Drives
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Weight (Approximate):9 oz
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!