Addonics Blu-ray Writer
This Sapphire Blu-Ray player/recorder offers all the latest optical storage technologies in one small package. Come with the choice of eSATA or USB 3.0 interface, you can easily attach this Sapphire Blu-Ray player/recorder to any computer and instantly turn it into a high definition movie theatre. You can also record movie or video content onto high capacity Blu-Ray disc or regular DVD and CD media.
Securing the data
You can now secure your data on the DVD or CD disc with AES 256-bit encryption by simply installing the optional Addonics CipherUSB between the Sapphire Blu-ray/DVDRW and the USB port of the PC. There is no addtional software to install or password to remember to use the CiperUSB. Once encrypted, the information on the disc will be invisible in any Blu-ray or DVD/CD player. It is a simple and cost effective solution to secure any sensitive information stored in the optical media.
- Read/Write to Blu-Ray BD-R/BD-RE media
- Play Blu-ray or regular DVD movie on your computer
- Reads data from all popular DVD and CD format - standard DVD, and CD
- Write to BD/BD-RE, DVD+/- R/RW/DL media and CD-R/RW media
- Record up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video on compatible DVD+R DL (dual layer) and DVD-R DL(dual layer) media
- Choice of model with eSATA or eSATA and USB 3.0/2.0 interface connection
- Compatible with Cyberlink High-Def Suite and ArcSoft Blu-Ray playback software
- AES 256-bit hardware encryption using Addonics optional CipherUSB adapter.
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Compact size for convenient transportation
- 110/240V AC/DC 12V Adapter
- 3-foot eSATA Cable
- 6-foot USB 3.0 Cable
- Cyberlink High Def Suite for Windows (OEM version)
- Drive Type:External
- Limited Warranty:1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:SBWESU
- Optical Drives
- Package Contents:Sapphire Blu-ray burner
- Product Name:Sapphire Blu-ray burner
- Storage Drives
- USB 3.0 & eSATA
- User Guide.
- Weight (Approximate):3.60 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!