Lenovo ThinkSystem ST50 V2 7D8JA02GNA Tower Server - 1 x Intel Xeon E-2324G 3.10 GHz - 16 GB RAM - Serial ATA/600 Controller
The Lenovo ThinkSystem ST50 V2 single-socket tower server is an entry level server ideal for small businesses, home offices, retail, educational institutions and branch offices. The server is based on the Intel Xeon E-2300 Series processors, formerly codenamed "Rocket Lake".
This product guide provides essential presales information to understand the ThinkSystem ST50 V2 server, its key features and specifications, components and options, and configuration guidelines. This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to learn more about the ST50 V2 and consider its use in IT solutions.
- Experience high performance, built-in security and remote management capabilities with Intel Xeon 3.10 GHz processor
- 3.10 GHz processor speed for efficient performance with maximum reliability
- The TruDDR4 memory technology efficiently move data across electric components and provide smooth PC performance
- Quad-core (4 Core) processor core helps server process data in a dependable and timely manner with maximum productivity
- 8 MB cache memory makes data and information immediately available for your convenience to ensure maximum efficiency
- 1 processors supported for enhanced, dependable system performance with maximum usability
- With 16 GB memory, improve system performance to execute complex applications
- RAID provides efficient data redundancy in the case of a drive failure to ensure maximum dependability
- No HDD capacity offers convenience and plentiful storage space for all your files
- 9 USB ports offers a more refined structure and safer to use connectivity