Lenovo ThinkSystem ST250 V2 7D8FA012NA Tower Server - 1 x Intel Xeon E-2336 2.90 GHz - 16 GB RAM - Serial ATA/600 Controller
The Lenovo ThinkSystem ST250 V2 is a mainstream 1-socket tower server that also be rack mounted as a rack server. It is ideal for small-to-medium businesses, remote offices, branch offices, banking and public sector. The server supports the new Intel Xeon E-2300 Series processors, formerly codenamed "Rocket Lake".
This product guide provides essential presales information to understand the ThinkSystem ST250 V2 server, its key features and specifications, components and options, and configuration guidelines. This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to learn more about the ST250 V2 and consider its use in IT solutions.
- Experience high performance, built-in security and remote management capabilities with Intel Xeon 2.90 GHz processor
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity and provides high-performance uplinks
- RAID provides data reliability, fault tolerance and improves overall performance
- 16 GB memory offers effective multitasking
- 500 W power supply unit (PSU) included