Cisco C240 M5 2U Rack-mountable Server - 2 x Intel Xeon Silver 4114 2.20 GHz - 32 GB RAM - 12Gb/s SAS Controller
UCS C240 M5 SFF server extends the capabilities of Cisco's Unified Computing System portfolio in a 2U form factor with the addition of the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family, 24 DIMM slots for 2666 MHz DDR4 DIMMs and up to 128GB capacity points, up to 6 PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 slots, and up to 26 internal SFF drives. The C240 M5 SFF server also includes one dedicated internal slot for a 12G SAS storage controller card.
The C240 M5 server includes a dedicated internal modular LAN on motherboard (mLOM) slot for installation of a Cisco Virtual Interface Card (VIC) or third-party network interface card (NIC), without consuming a PCI slot, in addition to 2 x 10Gbase-T Intel x550 embedded(on the motherboard) LOM ports.
The Cisco UCS C240 M5 server can be used standalone, or as part of the Cisco Unified Computing System, which unifies computing, networking, management, virtualization, and storage access into a single integrated architecture enabling end-to-end server visibility, management, and control in both bare metal and virtualized environments.
- Xeon Silver 2.20 GHz processor for performing computational tasks effectively
- 2.20 GHz processor speed for efficient performance with maximum reliability
- With DDR4 SDRAM memory technology get efficient data transfer rate and enhanced computer's performance
- Deca-core (10 Core) processor core allows multitasking with great reliability and fast processing speed
- 2 processors supported for optimal performance and maximum reliability
- 32 GB memory offers effective multitasking
- RAID provides data reliability, fault tolerance and improves overall performance
- No HDD capacity offers convenience and plentiful storage space for all your files
- With no optical drive instantly access your favorite music, movies, data or other content on the discs
- No OS with all the creative and productive tools you need