Samsung 983 DCT MZ-QLB960NE 960 GB Solid State Drive - 2.5" Internal - U.2 (SFF-8639) NVMe
At a Glance
Samsung's 983 DCT is a high-performance solution for servers that need enhanced data reliability to safeguard critical data, from content delivery networks (CDNs) to big data, artificial intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. Available in two form factors, U.2 and M.2., the 983 DCT's NVMe interface empowers blazing-fast speed, high responsiveness and a high Quality of Service (QoS). And with power-loss protection and end-to-end data protection, you get a highly reliable enterprise storage solution backed by a 5-year limited warranty up to 1,366 TBW.
- U.2 form factor and NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) interface deliver blazing fast speed
- End-to-end data protection to help ensure consistency over the entire data transfer path
- Power-loss protection helps to prevent data corruption in the case of power failure
- Designed for optimized performance in server applications thanks to Samsung's proprietary 3-bit MLC V-NAND
U.2 Form Factor and Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe)
983 DCT 960GB NVMe SSDs in the U.2 form factor deliver blazing fast sequential read/write speeds up to 3,000/1,050 MB/s and random read/write speeds up to 400/40K IOPS. They also support PCI Express® (PCIe) Gen 3 x 4 lanes to provide high bandwidth and low latency.
Advanced ECC Engine and End-to-End Data Protection
Detect signal discrepancies and proactively remedy them in real time with the Error Correcting Code (ECC) engine. Secure data without performance degradation thanks to AES 256-bit encryption.
Protect data integrity from unexpected power loss with Samsung's advanced power-loss protection architecture. Using the electricity from a tantalum capacitor to provide enough time to transfer the cached data in the DRAM to the flash memory, you can be assured no loss of data.
Samsung's V-NAND flash memory helps to overcome the limitations of conventional planar NAND architecture. It stacks 64 cell layers vertically over one another rather than trying to fit itself onto a fixed horizontal space, in order to provide high density and performance with a small footprint.
Built to handle the heavier workloads of servers, the 983 DCT delivers an exceptionally high level of sustained performance over the life of the SSD to meet the demands for increased data handling.
High Quality of Service (QoS)
Designed for server applications, the 983 DCT offers a high Quality of Service (QoS) for a consistent, predictable latency and IOPS.
5-Year Limited Warranty
Secure your investment and peace of mind with the 5-year limited warranty up to 1,366 TBW on the U.2 960GB model.
Monitor the computer drives proactively to detect and report various reliability indicators with Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T).
Dynamic Thermal Guard Protection
Safeguard the SSD from overheating by automatically controlling the speed of the CPU relative to its core temperature, by throttling back the performance to prevent thermal shutdown.
- With a capacity of 960 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- The high-read speed of 3300 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- Write speed of 1300 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- Drive Type:Internal
- Form Factor:2.5"
- Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
- Manufacturer Part Number:MZ-QLB960NE
- Product Model:MZ-QLB960NE
- Product Name:983 DCT MZ-QLB960NE Solid State Drive
- Product Series:983 DCT
- Storage Drives
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!