Lexmark MS81x, MX71x, MX81x Return Program Fuser Maintenance kit, 110-120V, Type 00, Ltr
Return Program Fuser Maintenance Kit (Type 00) includes the fuser, transfer roller, pick roller and separation roller required for maintenance prompted by message 80 on your printer. Installing these replacement parts maintains the print quality and reliability of the printer. The 110/120-volt kit works in Lexmark MS810 Series, MS811 Series, MS812 Series, MX710 Series, MX810 Series, MX811 Series, MX812 Series, M5155, M5163, M5170, MX711, XM5163, XM5170, XM7170, XM7155 and XM7163. Lexmark Return Program fusers are patented devices subject to the restriction that the fuser may be used only once. Following the initial use, the customer agrees to return the fuser only to Lexmark for remanufacture and/or recycling. The Return Program fusers are designed to stop working once they reach their respective rated life.
- Compatible with Lexmark MS810, MS811 and MS812 Series
- Works in MX710, MX810, MX811, MX812 Series, M5155, M5163, M5170, MX711, XM5163
- Also for use in XM5170, XM7170, XM7155 and XM7163
- Using a genuine Lexmark part assures quality
- Helps keep your printer running smoothly