Vertiv Liebert GXT5 TAA UPS - 2000VA/1800W 120V Online 2U Rack/Tower UPS
The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 TAA-compliant online UPS, with a capacity of 2000VA/1800W, is a 2U compact and efficient UPS solution for ensuring the health and availability of IT infrastructure in centralized and edge applications. With online, double conversion technology, the UPS protects critical equipment against outages and every type of power disturbance without drawing on battery power, extending battery life and minimizing replacements. It can support a wide range of power environment including 110/115/120V AC power and has scalable runtime options with matching external battery cabinets to offer extra time during an outage to support critical equipment and activity. The UPS design includes hot-swappable batteries and all hardware for installing it as a tower or in an equipment rack. This single-phase UPS is Energy Star 2.0 certified and offers leading normal mode power efficiency and Eco-mode for ultimate efficiency levels. Add RDU101 SNMP/Webcard for remote management.
- Reliable, easy-to-manage power protection and battery backup with 2000VA (1800W) capacity
- High power factor (0.9) for more usable power, which allows more connected loads saving space and costs.
- Energy Star 2.0 certified with active ECO mode efficiency up to 98%
- With TAA compliance, this UPS ensures safe operation in government or government-affiliated environment
- Has scalable runtime options with external battery cabinets for extended uninterrupted power