Tripp Lite Mobile CPU Caddy for Computer Towers - Width Adjustable, Locking Casters, Black -> -> May Require Up to 5 Business Days to Ship -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Rolling CPU Stand Designed to Save Valuable Space in Your Computer Workstation
Why keep your desktop computer on your desktop, where it not only takes up valuable space, but is also pushed against the wall, making it difficult to access rear USB ports and cable connections? Tripp Lite's adjustable DCPU2 lets you securely place your tower CPU beneath your desktop, saving space and keeping important ports and switches within easy reach. Made from durable steel, the caddy features a scratch-resistant black powder-coated finish that blends with your décor and stands up to frequent handling.
Ideal for Safely Holding Your Desktop Computer at Home, School and the Office
This CPU caddy includes four metal casters that roll smoothly in every direction, wherever you need it. Store your PC under your desk within easy reach, and merely roll it toward you to easily attach cables and reach ports located in the rear of the unit. Two of the wheels lock securely to keep your computer firmly in place, yet easily accessible. Storing your computer below your desk, but off the floor, helps keep it safe from dust and dirt.
Adjusts to Accommodate Most Tower CPUs
The adjustable metal frame is open at the top and fits most computer cases ranging from 4.7 to 8.2 inches (11.9 to 20.9 centimeters) wide. In addition to PC cases, the frame also supports UPS systems, gaming towers and other essential workspace peripherals up to 22 pounds (10 kilograms). A locking knob holds the unit firmly in place. Vented sides allow maximum airflow and help prevent your computer from overheating.
- Rolls under your desk to leave valuable tabletop and floor space clear
- Adjusts to fit wide range of CPUs from 4.7 to 8.2 in. wide (11.9 to 20.9 cm)
- Durable metal construction with powder-coated finish blends into any décor
- Open frame design allows easy access to rear cabling and ports for quick adjustments
- 4 swivel casters (2 locking) allow smooth, easy movement across the floor
- 5-year limited warranty
- 4 x Locking Casters
- Carts & Trolleys
- Installation Hardware
- Limited Warranty:5 Year
- Locking Casters
- Manufacturer Part Number:DCPU2
- Office Machines & Supplies
- Owner's Manual
- Package Contents:Mobile CPU Caddy for Computer Towers - Width Adjustable
- Product Model:DCPU2
- Product Name:Mobile CPU Caddy for Computer Towers - Width Adjustable
- Product Type:CPU Caddy
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!