StarTech.com 2-Port Hybrid USB-C HDMI Cable KVM Switch, 4K 60Hz, Compact KVM with 6ft/1.8m USB-A & 4ft/1.2m USB-C Integrated Cables
This Hybrid KVM Switch enables users to switch between a USB Type-A and HDMI-enabled desktop and a USB Type-C (DP Alt-Mode) enabled laptop, to share a keyboard, mouse, audio input/output devices, and a single 4K 60Hz HDMI monitor.
The KVM switch is bus powered and features built-in HDMI, USB-A, USB-C, and 3.5mm Audio Input/Output cables. This ensures compatibility and performance between the KVM switch, monitors, and peripherals - without the need to select and purchase the cables required for those connections.
The 2-port KVM switch is compatible with all operating systems, including Windows, macOS, ChromeOS, and Linux. The KVM works with all hardware platforms including Intel, AMD, and Apple M1/M2. The USB-C host port works with USB-C, USB4, Thunderbolt 3, and Thunderbolt 4 laptops. If the desktop does not have a 4-position 3.5mm port the included 3.5mm Headset Adapter ensures compatibility out of the box.
The KVM switch offers two options to switch between hosts - a remote push button or hotkey commands. The remote push button includes a 1.5m cable for optimal placement in the setup. Independent audio switching can be achieved through the software, ensuring uninterrupted audio when switching between host devices.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
- Advanced Windows Layout Utility: Setup and save custom windows layouts.
- MAC Address Pass-Through Utility: Improve network security.
- USB Event Monitoring Utility: Track and log connected USB devices.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enable users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN.
- 4K 60HZ HYBRID KVM SWITCH: Enables switching between a USB-A/HDMI desktop and a USB Type-C DP-Alt Mode enabled laptop to share a keyboard, mouse, audio input/output devices, and a single 4K 60Hz HDMI monitor
- READY-TO-USE: Small form factor, integrated cables, and no external power adapter enable rapid deployment; Bus-powered KVM switch features built-in 6ft/1.8m USB-A, HDMI, and Audio host cables for PC1, & 4ft/1.2m USB-C and Audio host cables for PC2
- COMPATIBILITY: 2-Port KVM Switch works with any operating system including Windows, macOS, Linux, and ChromeOS; Compatible with all hardware platforms such as Intel, AMD, and Apple M1/M2 devices (MacBook/Mac Mini); Works with USB-C, USB4, Thunderbolt 3/4
- SWITCHING OPTIONS: Remote Push Button and Hotkey Commands enable switching between hosts; Remote push button has a 1.5m cable for ideal placement in the setup; Downloadable software allows listening to audio from one computer, while controlling the other
- OUR ADVANTAGE: Included connectivity tools for IT Pro's and IT help-desk support teams with USB Event Monitoring for logging USB device connections with timestamps, and Windows Layout to restore windows locations upon switching hosts