AddOn 100Mbs Single Open ST Port 2km MMF PCIe x1 Network Interface Card
SKU: MPN: ADD-PCIE-ST-FX UPC:
Reasons to Buy
This is a fast Ethernet PCIe x1 network interface card with a single ST port operating at 100Base-FX that complies with all IEEE 802.3 standards. It provides a high bandwidth 100Mb network speed that fully supports high-end servers. In addition, this supports high level VLAN filtering. Based on the Intel 82574 chipset, it is compatible with Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, and VMware operating systems. The SC port operates over multi-mode fiber (MMF), allowing an operating distance of 2km. Our network interface cards are 100% compliant for all of your networking needs. Now you have a cost effective solution to your network upgrade needs. With our certification test program, we can guarantee your product will work right the first time.
- This Fast Ethernet card supports an impressive data transfer rate of up to 100Mbps
- This 250 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express x1 adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- This single port fast ethernet card enables you to connect your computer system to your existing network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 100Base-FX technology get up to 100Mbps data transfer rate over the optical fiber cable
- Device Supported:Server
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:ADD-PCIE-ST-FX
- Network Interface Cards
- Network Hardware
- Product Name:Industry Standard Fast Ethernet Card
- Weight (Approximate):4.80 oz
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!