IOGEAR 2-Port USB DVI Cable KVM with MiniDisplayPort Adapters Bundle
2-Port Cable DVI / Mini DisplayPort KVM Switch
- Switch between two computers with the push of a button
- Offers the flexibility to mix and match computer connections: DVI and Mini DisplayPort
- Includes 2 x Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapters
- No external power needed
- Cost effective, Plug-N-Play solution
DVI and Mini DisplayPort Mix & Match Solution
IOGEAR's DVI and Mini DisplayPort KVM Solution simplifies the method of sharing two computers using one DVI monitor, keyboard and mouse. This bundle is perfect for a home office or small / medium size business, as it offers the flexibility of choosing between DVI and/or Mini DisplayPort connections. Take advantage of your existing computers, and use the included Mini DisplayPort adapters to view your content on a DVI projector, monitor, or display. Streamline and develop efficient workstations to eliminate multiple desktop setups.
Straight Forward Connectivity
Switch and control any of the two connected computers easily via remote push button. This 2-Port DVI - Mini DisplayPort switch does not require external power and supports USB hot-plugging, making it easy to add or remove USB computers connected to the KVM. Expand your USB peripheral sharing by using the USB mouse port. IOGEAR's Mini DisplayPort to DVI video adapter supports the DisplayPort 1.1a standard, allowing the ability to pass high resolution video resolutions of up to 1920x1200 to the connected DVI display or projector, allowing the content being shown to maintain its visual fidelity.
Support for legacy displays and projectors for the latest PCs and Devices
Avoid the hassle and cost of having to update a high resolution display that does not support Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt connections by using IOGEAR's Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter. The perfect solution to get the latest Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt based PCs, Laptops, Notebooks and Tablets to connect your legacy DVI displays or projectors that do not support these video connection types. IOGEAR's Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter allows you to connect your Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt® enabled Apple® MacBook®, MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, iMac®, Microsoft Surface™ or Microsoft Surface Pro to any external DVI based high resolution display, projector or TV.
This DVI KVM switch also offers a cost effective solution to increase security by allowing users to switch between the Internet connected PC and an Intranet connected PC. With built-in cables and included adapters, IOGEAR's 2-Port USB DVI and Mini DisplayPort KVM bundle is a true out-of-the box plug and play solution to your connectivity needs!
- Works with Apple® iMac® or MacBook®
- Converts your Mini DisplayPort to DVI so you can connect to your DVI projector, TV or monitor.
- All cables are included
- Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapters:
- Supports USB hot-plugging
- Power supply not required
- Video resolution - up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Computer Selection via push-button Remote Port Selector
- USB mouse port can be used for USB peripheral sharing, such as external storage drive
- Connect and control two DVI-D or Mini DisplayPort USB 2.0 interface computers with a single keyboard and mouse