Transition Networks Stand-alone Gigabit Ethernet PoE Media Converter
Transition Networks' AC powered PoE media converters combine data received over a fiber optic link with -48 VDC power; providing power to Data Terminal Equipment (DTE) Powered Devices (PD) over unshielded twisted pair cable. The PoE converters are Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) and are fully compatible with Powered Devices (PD) that comply with the IEEE 802.3af: 2003 standard. The converters also includes a PD signature sensing and power monitoring feature per the IEEE 802.3af standard. This feature enhanced model offers the ability to enable/disable many of the features as well as force port capabilities (see switch section under Specifications).
In addition, with the PSE/LPT switch enabled, a loss of Fiber RX will disable PSE power output on the UTP port for 2 seconds to allow remote device to re-initialize, also known as Powered Device Reset. The PoE converter is fully compatible with devices that comply with the IEEE 802.3af standard as well as select legacy PDs. The PoE converter is capable of inserting power on data mode A or mode B pairs of the MDI.
- Expand your network capacity and fulfill requirement with this 2 transceiver/media converter
- Supports twisted pair cables for durability and improved signal transfer while ensuring smooth and seamless data transfer
- With 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the device while keeping the wires and cables organized
- Form Factor:Rail-mountable
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:SGPOE1039-100-NA
- Network & Communication
- Package Contents:Stand-alone Gigabit Ethernet PoE Media Converter
- Power Supply (North America)
- Product Name:Stand-alone Gigabit Ethernet PoE Media Converter
- Product Series:SGPOE
- Transceivers/Media Converters
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!