Intel¬Æ Ethernet Server Adapter I340-T4
Based on the new Intel 82580 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, the Intel Ethernet I340-T4 Server Adapter is Intel's fourth generation of PCIe GbE adapter. This adapter showcases the industry's first fully integrated quad-port PCIe Gen2 GbE controller, providing a smaller footprint and lower power dissipation. In addition, the Intel Ethernet I340-T4 Server Adapter offers advanced features, including support for multi-core processors and server virtualization, as well as a scalable PCI Express Gen 2.0 interface. Intel's first eco-friendly halogen-free board combines low-power and cost for the best price/performance ratio in a quad-port solution available today.
Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I340-T4 - It just works!
- Enjoy the super fast Gigabit Ethernet connection by inserting this Gigabit Ethernet card into your computer
- This 250 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- With quad ports on a single card, save valuable expansion slots on your system for other purposes
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable
- Assembly Required:No
- Environmental Certification:RoHS
- Environmentally Friendly:Yes
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Informational CD
- Intel Corporation
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:E1G44HT
- Network Interface Cards
- Network & Communication
- Package Contents:Ethernet Server Adapter I340-T4
- Package Type:Retail
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Product Model:I340-T4
- Product Name:Ethernet Server Adapter I340-T4
- Product Series:82580
- Weight (Approximate):1 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!