B&B 1 PORT MINI SERIAL SERVER, RS-422-485, US PS
VESP211 Serial Servers connect serial devices (RS-232, RS-422 or RS- 485) to Ethernet networks, allowing the serial device to become a node on the network. The serial port can be accessed over a LAN/WAN using Direct IP Mode, Virtual COM Port, or Paired Mode connections. VESP211 Serial Servers feature 10BaseT or 100BaseTX copper network. The product is built for use in industrial environments, featuring a heavy duty metal enclosure that is panel (standard) or DIN rail mountable (with optional adapter). The product operates from a range of DC power supply voltages and features a barrel connector.
- Advantech Co., Ltd
- Form Factor:Rail-mountable
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:VESP211-485
- Network & Communication
- Package Contents:1 Port Mini Serial Server
- Product Line:Vlinx
- Product Model:VESP211-485
- Product Name:1 Port Mini Serial Server
- Product Series:VESP211
- Terminal & Device Servers
- US Power Supply
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!