Aten Slideaway CL5708 17" LCD Console 8-Port Combo KVM with Peripheral Sharing Technology-TAA Compliant
The CL5708M Slideaway™ LCD KVM Switch is a control unit that allows access to multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) console. A single CL5708M can control up to 8 computers. As many as 31 additional KVM switches can be daisy-chained to the CL5708M, so that up to 256 computers can all be controlled from a single KVM console.
The CL5708M offers a space-saving, streamlined approach to KVM switch technology by integrating a keyboard, 17" LCD monitor, and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing.
- Supports multimedia USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- LCD module rotates up to 115 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- LCD module USB port allows each computer to access USB peripherals
- Dual Interface - supports computers and console with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
- Daisy-chain up to 31 additional units - control up to 256 computers from a single console (With compatible KVM Switches: ACS1208A, ACS1216A, CS1708A,CS1716A)
- Space saving technology - up to two consoles (one bus) control up to 8 computers
- Available with or without Fingerprint Identification Reader
- Integrated KVM console with 17" LED-backlit LCD monitor in a Slideaway™ housing
- Exclusive LED illumination light - designed by ATEN to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in low-light conditions