AddOn 10Gbs Dual Open SFP+ Port Network Interface Card with PXE boot
AddOn's industry-standard NIC (Network Interface Card) provides direct PC connectivity to high speed Fiber Optic and Copper media networks. On board the NIC is either: (a) one or more open transceiver slots or (b) one or more embedded transceivers (Ethernet, Fiber Channel or SONET/SDH). Both the open slot(s) and embedded transceiver(s) (GBIC, SFP, SFP+, SFP-T, X2, XFP & XENPAK form factors) are 100% compliant with all our networking product lines, come factory loaded with OEM specific configuration data required for networking compliance, are guaranteed to initialize and perform identically to the OEM transceivers and can be mixed and deployed with other OEM or 3rd party transceivers for seamless network performance.
- 10Gigabit Ethernet card offers the flexibility and scalability to make infrastructure run as efficiently and productively as possible with 10Gigabit data transfer rate
- This 4000 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express x8 adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- With the 10GBase-LR technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the optical fiber cable
- Device Supported:PC
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:ADD-PCIE-2SFP+
- Network Interface Cards
- Network & Communication
- Product Model:ADD-PCIE-2SFP+
- Product Name:10 Gigabit Ethernet NIC w/2 Open SFP+ Slots PCIe x8
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!