Mellanox 100GbE to 4x25GbE (QSFP28 to 4xSFP28) Direct Attach Copper Splitter Cable
Mellanox MCP7F00-A0xxRyyz DAC splitter cables are a high speed, cost-effective 100GbE to 4 x 25GbE Ethernet connectivity solution, designed to meet the growing needs for higher bandwidth in data centers.
MCP7F00-A0xxRyyz cables are compliant with SFF-8402 SFP28 and SFF-8665 QSFP28 standard specifications and provide connectivity between system units with a QSFP28 port on one side and up to four different SFP28 ports on the other. The cable connects data signals from each of the 4 copper pairs on the QSFP28 end to the single pair of each of the SFP28 ends. Each QSFP28/SFP28 port comprises an EEPROM providing product information, which can be read by the host system.
MCP7F00-A0xxRyyz cables up to 2m support IEEE 802.3by CA-25G-N (Cable Assembly No-FEC) with low latency. Cables from 3m to 5m support IEEE 802.by CA-25G-L (Cable Assembly Long) with RS-FEC (Reed Solomon Forward Error Correction) enabled. For 2.5m and 3m cables there are two versions supporting either CA-25G-N or CA-25G-L.
Mellanox's unique quality passive copper cable solutions provide power-efficient connectivity for short distance interconnects. They enable higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement in the data centers.
Rigorous cable production testing ensures best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance and durability.
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features QSFP28/SFP28 cable type
- For extra fire safety, the cable features a halogen-free jacket
- Features 4 x SFP28 Male Network connector to let you worry-free about setting up a connection with a network device
- Connector Cables
- Hardware Connectivity
- Manufacturer Part Number:MCP7F00-A003R30L
- Mellanox Technologies Ltd
- Product Line:LinkX
- Product Name:100GbE to 4x25GbE (QSFP28 to 4xSFP28) Direct Attach Copper Splitter Cable
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!