Lenovo ThinkSystem I350-T4 PCIe 1Gb 4-Port RJ45 Ethernet Adapter By Intel
Based on the Intel I350 Gigabit Ethernet adapters from Lenovo build on Intel's history of delivering Ethernet products with flexible design and robust driver support. Available in either 1-port fiber configuration or a 2/4-port copper configuration, these adapters offer excellent price/performance, enhanced power-savings, and market-leading I/O virtualization technologies that includes SRIOV and VMDq.
Did you know?
Mezzanine LAN-on-Motherboard Generation 2 (ML2) is a new cost-effective adapter form factor for System x servers that offers the flexibility advantages of a PCIe adapter while supporting integrated networking features such as Wake-on-LAN and direct connectivity to the server's IMM2 service processor for out-of-band systems management.
- This Gigabit Ethernet card guarantees a replacement networking interface to client, server or workstation
- This 2000 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express 2.0 x4 adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- This quad ports network adapter is designed to meet the multi-port network connectivity needs of today's data centered environments demanding virtualization, converged infrastructure, and power reduction
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable