KanexPro UltraSlim 4K-30 HDMI Extender Over HDBaseT- 230ft. (70m)
The KanexPro EXT-HDBT70M is an UltraSlim, HDCP 2.2 compliant extender set consisting of a transmitter and receiver. It uses HDBaseT technology to transmit uncompressed, high-resolution 1080p/ 4K signals from transmitter to the receiver via a CAT5e/CAT6a cable at a distance of up to 70/40m. Moreover, the extender set supports CEC, bi- directional RS232 & IR control, and bi-directional PoH (power over HDBaseT) function.
Ideal for use in digital signage applications, healthcare AV, control rooms, educational facilities, airports, commanding centers and home theater.
- UltraSlim point-to-point HDMI extender over HDBaseT
- Extend full HD 1080p up to 70m
- Extend 4K/30 up to 40m
- Supports Ultra HD 4K@30Hz resolutions &
- Video resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit
- Bi-directional PoH (power over HDBaseT)
- HDCP 2.2 and EDID compliant
- Bandwidth 10.2 Gbps
- Bi-directional RS-232 & IR control
- Supports CEC/IR/RS-232 pass-thru