StarTech.com 4-Port USB PCIe Card - 10Gbps USB 3.1-3.2 Gen 2 Type-A PCI Express Expansion Card - 2 Controllers - 4xUSB - Windows-Mac-Linux
This PCIe USB 3.2 Gen 2 controller card installs into an available PCI-Express x4 slot in your computer and enables you to upgrade your current system by adding four SuperSpeed USB-A (10Gbps) ports. The card features dual ASM3142 controllers with up to 20 Gbps of total bandwidth shared across all 4 ports.Add Four 10 Gbps USB Type-A Ports to Your Desktop Computer
The controller card enables you to connect four USB-A Gen 2 (10 Gbps) devices to your desktop computer. The USB-A ports are ideal for connecting USB devices such as external hard drives and solid state drives or powering and syncing your mobile devices. The USB-A ports provides up to 4.5W (5V/0.9A) of power per USB port, and are backward compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps), and USB 2.0 (480 Mbsp) devices.
Note: USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) is also know as USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps), and USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) is also know as USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 (5 Gbps).SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) Performance
The USB 3.2 Gen 2 card features dual ASMedia ASM3142 host controllers that utilizes x4 lanes of the PCIe 2.0 bus, making the card capable of speeds up to 10 Gbps on each port, and enabling fast access to high-performance devices like NVMe drives and SSDs. The controller cards support Multiple INs to reduce bandwidth loss when multiple devices are connected, even when connected through a USB Hub (Note: The USB hub must also support this feature). The card also supports UASP for improved performance with storage devices.Wide Installation Compatibility
This add-on card includes a full-profile installation bracket ensuring you can install it into full-profile PCIe 2.0 x4 slots. For wide platform support the card is compatible with Windows, Linux and macOS. For hassle-free installation the drivers install automatically on computers running Windows 8 or higher. Works w/USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 devices
PEXUSB314A2V2 is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free 24/5 multi-lingual North American based technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals' choice for over 30 years.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: USB PCIe card with 4x USB-A ports up to SuperSpeed 10Gbps per port; Dual ASM3142 controllers with up to 20Gbps total bandwidth across 4 ports; USB 3.1 Gen 2/USB 3.2 Gen 2x1; Upgraded version of our popular USB card PEXUSB314A2V
- MAXIMIZED USB PERFORMANCE: Multiple INs support for max bandwidth when using mixed-speed devices; USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) for storage device, like SSDs, HDDs, NVMe drives and thumb drives
- POWER: USB PCI Express expansion card with SATA power header has the option to provide supplemental power to the USB ports (if motherboard power is insufficient) providing up to 4.5W (5V@0.9A) per USB-A port
- COMPATIBILITY: USB PCIe adapter card for desktop PC installs in standard profile PCI-e 2.0 x4 slot; Supports Windows/Linux/macOS with auto driver install on Windows 8 & up; Works w/USB 3.0/2.0 devices
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals' choice for over 30 years; This USB-A PCIe add-on card is backed for life by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support