Ergotron Hx Desk Monitor Arm Bright White
- Comfortable fit
- Offers ergonomic monitor positioning using patented Constant Force™ Technology
- Rotation stop
- Avoid hitting cube walls with a rotation-stop on the base
- Saves space
- Places screen in the best view to tackle each to-do
- Sleek build
- Cables stay hidden under the arm and through the extension
- Sustainable choice
- BIFMA level® 2 certified for a low environmental and social impact
- Quality design
- Built for thousands of movements by passing 10,000-cycle test
Choose a monitor arm that’s as adaptable as you. With the HX Desk Monitor Arm, you can easily reposition large monitors weighing up to 42 lbs (19.1 kg) using patented Constant Force™ Technology. It enhances your workspace with a sleek design, and an optional dual or triple monitor bow kit ups your screen count and productivity. It’s BIFMA level® 2 certified based on the arm’s low environmental and social impact.
Note: To use this arm with the ultra-wide, curved Samsung 49" Odyssey G9, the accessory HX Heavy-Duty Tilt Pivot is required.
Bow attaches directly to the arm for desk or wall mount applications. The bow works with two 32" or three 24" monitors and includes a handle for easy positioning.