Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Desktop Motherboard - Intel Chipset - Socket LGA-1700 - Intel Optane Memory Ready - ATX
Intel® Z690 EATX motherboard with 24+1 power stages, DDR5 with OptiMem III, Five M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front-panel connector with Quick Charge 4+ Support, Dual Thunderbolt™ 4, PCIe® 5.0, Onboard Wi-Fi 6E and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Socket LGA1700 for 12th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive tools including AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise-Cancelation for easy configuration
- Robust Power Solution: 24+1 teamed power stages rated for 105 A, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and premium metallic capacitors
- Optimized Thermal Design: Cold forged heatsink, enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, penta M.2 heatsinks and dual with embedded backplates and ROG Water-Cooling Zone
- High Performance Networking: Onboard Wi-Fi 6E, Marvell® AQtion 10Gb, Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet, and ASUS LANGuard
- Fastest Gaming Connectivity: PCIe® 5.0, Gen 5 M.2 slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front-panel connector with Thunderbolt™ 4 support, rear triple USB Type-C® ports
- Industry Leading Immersive Audio: ROG SupremeFX ALC4082 codec with ESS® ES9018Q2C DAC for high-fidelity audio
- Unmatched Personalization: AniMe Matrix™ LED display, 2" LiveDash OLED, ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including one RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, PCIe slot Q-release, V-Latch switch, BIOS FlashBack™, Q-Code, FlexKey, Q-Connector, M.2 Q-Latch, SafeSlot, ROG Glavis and ROG graphics card holder
- Renowned Software: Bundled 1-year AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme
ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme represents the ultimate in enthusiast motherboard design for those who want the best possible option that excels at both air and liquid cooling for 12th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs. And this platform is packed with the most features that you will find on a ROG Z690 motherboard, including heavy-duty 24+1 power stages, ASUS Enhanced Memory Profiles for top-notch DDR5 speeds, multiple PCIe 5.0 slots, and the exclusive AniMe Matrix™ LED Display.
Intelligent software solutions help ensure that your system performs at its best. The latest ASUS AI-powered enhancements span four pillars of performance, including overclocking, cooling, networking, and onboard audio, making advanced tweaks and optimization accessible to new recruits and savvy PC DIY veterans alike.
ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme is the kind of motherboard that uses stock clock speeds merely as a reference point. With its piles of teamed power stages working alongside high-grade capacitors and chokes, you get performance that can take high-powered processors like a 12th Gen Intel Alder Lake CPU and leave all competition in the dust.
ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme features unparalleled flexibility for either air or liquid cooling, thanks to a diverse array of heavyweight heat dissipation that keeps power delivery, M.2 drives and onboard components running cool under load, regardless of the available airflow.
ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme features the latest and greatest in connectivity, including the fastest GPU and storage device transfer speeds with PCIe® 5.0, the smoothest online gameplay with WiFi 6E and 10 Gb Ethernet, a host of rapid-fire file transfers with Thunderbolt™ 4.
- Compatible Intel Core i5 processor provides you with the solid performance to watch videos and play games, while its adaptability makes you more productive
- DDR5 SDRAM slot for convenient installation of memory
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Enjoy the freedom of wireless connectivity and get the devices connected faster with IEEE 802.11ax wireless standard support
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability