Dell Intel X550 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Offers 10GbE Ethernet
- Support demanding workloads for enterprise, cloud, and telecommunication service providers and data centers
The Intel X550 Dual Port 10G Base-T Adapter, Low Profile Ethernet is is validated and optimized on Intel® Xeon® processors and is backward Compatible with 1000BASE-T. It has an integrated MAC + 10GBASE-T PHYs, Single-Chip Solution and is designed for Multi-Core Processors: MSI/MSI-X and Direct Cache Access, Flow Director, up to 128 Tx/Rx physical queues per port. It is the best choice for virtualized servers, providing advanced features including Intel® Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c), Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq) and Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) up to 64 VFs per port, NVGRE and VXLAN stateless offloads delivering amazing performance.
- Built to enable Network Virtualization and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Unparalleled supply line, customer support, and warranty
- Designed to support demanding workloads for enterprise, cloud, and telecommunication service providers and data centers.
- Intel is the #1 Ethernet vendor- having shipped over 1 billion Ethernet ports
- 10Gigabit Ethernet card offers the flexibility and scalability to make infrastructure run as efficiently and productively as possible with 10Gigabit data transfer rate
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 250 MB/s with PCI Express card, between the network card and motherboards
- This dual port 10gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- With the 10GBase-T technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable