Advantech Hardened PoE Long Reach Ethernet Extender via Coaxial
Advantech's IMC-150LPC-M and IMC-150LPC-R are designed to be used as a pair. IMC-150LPC-M is designed for use at a central site while IMC 150LPC-R is used at a remote site. Both devices are capable of extending data and power transmission by >15.4W at 300 m (985 ft) using extant coaxial cables. Indeed, this solution converts analogue cables into Ethernet connection cables while saving on installation/digitalization costs. IMC-150LPC-M and IMC-150LPC-R further support PD power-off via a management switch to enable users to control the unit remotely. This series is compliant with EN50121-4 standards for trackside installation and is capable of withstanding electromagnetic interference for rail networks.
- Supports Remote PD power ON/OFF by disabling/enabling port via management switch
- Features copper-based Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT)
- Extends power >15.4 watt power with 300 m (985 ft) long coaxial cable
- Railway Trackside EN 50121-4 EMC certified
- Delivers data up to 300 m (985 ft) at 100Mbps with power via coaxial cable