SIIG VGA & Audio to HDMI Video Convertor
SIIG's VGA/YPbPr & Audio to HDMI Converter is designed to convert analog PC video (VGA) or component video (YPbPr) with either analog stereo or digital audio (S/PDIF) to HDMI signal. It allows you to bridge the connection between your VGA- or component-enabled source and your HDMI-enabled LCD or plasma TV.
The VGA/YPbPr & Audio to HDMI Converter features a built-in push button to switch between either VGA or YPbPr component device, as well as built-in EDID learning ability to help connect to HDMI devices faster and easier. The VGA/YPbPr to HDMI converter operates at a bandwidth of 1.65Gb/s and supports HD (1080i/720p) component video, and PC video display resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 (UXGA) and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA).
The VGA/YPbPr & Audio to HDMI Converter is HDMI v1.2a compliant, comes with a comprehensive user's manual, VGA to YPbPr adapter cable, high quality power adapter, and is backed by SIIG's limited 3-year warranty.
- Converts video signals from one type to another
- Allows signal conversion from one form to another
- Computer Components
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:CE-VG0011-S1
- Package Contents:VGA & Audio to HDMI Convertor
- Power Adapter (5V
- Product Name:VGA & Audio to HDMI Video Convertor
- Product Type:Signal Converter
- User's Manual
- VGA to YPbPr Cable
- Video Processing/Capturing Modules
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!