SIIG HDMI to VGA-Component + Audio Converter
SKU: MPN: CE-H21611-S1 UPC:
SIIG's HDMI to VGA/Component + Audio Converter is designed to cost-effectively convert digital HDMI signal to analog PC video (VGA) or component video (YPbPr) signal. Not only the video signal can flawlessly be transformed, this converter also converts the digital audio signal from the HDMI source into Coaxial Digital Audio (S/PDIF) connection that most widely available to TVs, home stereo systems or AV receivers. It also features EDID learning ability and switch button to conveniently toggle between VGA and component video output connection. It is the easiest and affordable solution to solve the disconnection between analog monitor, projector, TV or display unit and the latest HDMI digital devices such as Home Theater PC, HD/Blu-Ray DVD Player, HD Satellite Receiver, Gaming Console and more.
Ask a Question
- Converts video signals from one type to another
- Allows signal conversion from one form to another
- Plug and Play your signal converter with the PC and go
- No hassle of internal installation, install externally
- 2 x Screws
- 4 x Rubber Pads
- Computer Components
- Form Factor:External
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:CE-H21611-S1
- Package Contents:HDMI to DVI + Audio Converter
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Power Adapter (5V/2A)
- Product Name:HDMI to VGA/Component + Audio Converter
- Product Type:Signal Converter
- User's Manual
- Video Processing/Capturing Modules
- Weight (Approximate):13.28 oz
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!