PNY Quadro RTX 4000 Graphic Card - 8 GB GDDR6 - Single Slot Space Required
NVIDIA¬Æ Quadro¬Æ RTX‚Ñ¢ 4000
The World's First Ray Tracing GPU
Quadro RTX 4000 combines the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture with the latest memory and display technologies, to deliver the best performance and features in a single-slot PCI-e form factor. Enjoy greater fluidity with photorealistic rendering, experience faster performance with AI-enabled applications and create detailed, lifelike VR experiences more cost-effectively and across a broader range of workstation chassis configurations.
Quadro RTX 4000 features 36 RT cores to accelerate ray tracing, 288 Tensor cores to accelerate AI and 8 GB GDDR6 memory to accommodate large datasets. It is equipped with three DisplayPort 1.4 connectors with HDR support and features the latest VirtualLink connector (that can also drive a DisplayPort panel via an included USB Type-C to DP adapter) to simplify connectivity to next-gen VR HMDs. Additionally, in conjunction with Quadro Sync II you can deploy massive digital signage solutions with higher density and at lower cost.
- Revolutionary Realtime Ray Tracing Acceleration
- RT Cores
- Enhanced Tensor Cores
- Mesh Shading
- Motion Adaptive Shading
- Variable Rate Shading (VRS)
- Texture Space Shading
- Multi-View Rendering (MVR)
- Auxiliary Power Cable
- Computer Components
- Cooler Type:Fan Cooler
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL Adapter
- DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- Energy Star:Yes
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Graphic Cards
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:VCQRTX4000-PB
- Package Contents:NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 Professional Graphics Card
- Platform Supported:Linux
- Pny Technologies
- Product Name:NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 Professional Graphics Card
- Quadro RTX Quick Start Guide
- Quadro Support Guide
- Slot Space Required:Single
- USB Type-C to DP Adapter
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!