HP Quadro P1000 Graphic Card - 4 GB GDDR5 - Low-profile
Get full professional graphics performance for 3D models and 2D imagery and support for an expansive visual workspace of up to four 4K displays with the NVIDIA® Quadro® P1000, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU technology.
Work and interact with multiple applications and large models, scenes, plans, and assemblies, lag-free in real time, when you access assets stored in the dedicated 4 GB GDDR5 memory.
Get high brightness and color saturation, over 10K:1 CR, and support for up to four 4K displays or one 5K display with DisplayPort™ 1.4. Easily manage your setup with NVIDIA® nView®. Create and playback HDR video with H.264 and HEVC engines.
Focus on doing your best work with a card that supports the latest releases of OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan™, and NVIDIA® CUDA® to help ensure compatibility with your frequently-used professional applications.
Compatible with HP Z240 Tower, Z240 Small Form Factor, and Z440 Workstations.
- Supports DirectX 12 API for efficient workload distribution across all available cores to get the best output
- NVIDIA® Quadro® is known for its professional graphics that delivers rich-media quality and maneuvers complex graphics software with perfection
- 4 GB memory works well for games and with its nimble rendering, you can experience movies with crystal clear display
- Card Height:Low-profile
- Computer Components
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Graphic Cards
- Hp Inc.
- Manufacturer Part Number:1ME01AT
- Platform Supported:PC
- Product Name:NVIDIA Quadro P1000 4GB Graphic Card
- Weight (Approximate):4.55 oz
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!