Black Box DVI-D to VGA Converter
Here's a simple way to link the DVI-D output from a computer for viewing on an ordinary VGA monitor or through a VGA projector. The BLACK BOX DVI-D to VGA Adapter performs all the digital-to-analog conversion you need for this type of connection.
Plus, it's easy to set up. Just switch off all devices, connect the DVI-D-equipped CPU source and a VGA monitor to the adapter, plug in its power supply, and power it up.
- Converts single-link digital DVI signals from a graphics card on a computer for display on an analog VGA monitor or projector.
- Saves money on equipment and enables you to take advantage of an existing monitor.
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to install.
- Built-in "virtual DDC" takes VGA analog DDC signals and converts them to DVI digital DDC signals to support the most popular resolutions.
- DVI-D video cable included.