AddOn 0.5m LC (Male) to LC (Male) Aqua OM4 Duplex Fiber OFNR (Riser-Rated) Patch Cable
This is a 0.5m LC (male) to LC (male) aqua duplex riser-rated fiber patch cable. An OM4 cable has a core size of 50¬µm microns that supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet at lengths measuring up to 550 meters, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet measuring up to 150 meters and is reverse compatible with OM3. This optical fiber, nonconductive, riser (OFNR) cable is best suited for use in interior fiber-optic applications. A duplex cable is a two-strand fiber optic patch cable that works best with transceivers that both transmit and receive. Our patch cables are 100% compliant for all of your networking needs. Our products are guaranteed by federal law to not affect or void OEM warranties.
- Aqua Duplex LC (Male) to LC (Male) cabling to provide reliable connectivity
- 50cm (1.6ft) in length to fit the needs of your application
- Complies with all multi-source agreement (MSA) standards to ensure seamless network integration
- Application and environment tested and guaranteed to work
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:ADD-LC-LC-0.5M5OM4
- Product Name:0.5m LC (Male) to LC (Male) Aqua OM4 Duplex Riser Fiber Patch Cable
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!